Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012

My very own tank :-) M5 Stuart

I live know for nearly one year here in California, but that we have a reall WWII tank in town was new for me.
First I thought it was a joke but then I went to this park, and yes on a corner there it is. A original American M5 Stuart tank. Okay, if you once had a chance to see a German Tiger or the King Tiger in the German Tank Museum in Munster, you will think, this is more like a can. The tank is in a good condition, everything outside of course is moved away and it looks like the engine is missing too. With the color I have some problems, for me it looks like green instead of the old olive green what I saw on other old tanks but I like him.
So as he is in my hometown, I will call him now my own tank.
I hope you will enjoy the pictures.












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...