Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

Italian Dessert Fort in 1-144

It took me a long time to get this diorama finally finished. But after several changes and a lot of modifications of the original plan - it is done.
Today I went to a local playground to make some pictures in the bright sun and of course in the right surrounding, the sand.
For the Front door I used coated foam and the buildings are done by one prototype, casted with gypsum and then modified. All tanks are from Panzer Depot and the Italian soldiers are the German Train Gun Crew with new arms and some other changes. Oh and yes, I checked it; the Italians had really blue trousers. I hope you like my latest diorama.


While they got one new tank, they try to get the older one running again.



 
The backside of the diorama:

 










 In the playground the diorama has good chances to get lost.



1 Kommentar:

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...