Freitag, 6. September 2013

tank trailer for German airfield

I finished today the work on my new tank trailer. I'm not 110 % satisfied as there are some details I will change for the next time. And yes my wheels should get better, I know, but ! I work on this to improve my drawing skills with my 3D program.
The trailer has no existing Original, but as the Germans used what ever they found, so it is fine for me.

the tank truck is from Panzer Depot



Here you see the structure from the printing.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...