Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017

1/144 Würzburg Radar mobil version

It was a long story to get this drawing in a printable version. My first attempt goes back to 2013. I created over 16 versions, but whatever I made, the cupola was always a problem. Close to christmas I started again with a total new drawing. And it was quite simple, it worked in the first trial, got it printed and it looks good. So do not ask me, what was wrong, I have no idea.

Wurzburg Radar in 1/144

Würzburg German Radar in 1/144

here you can order this version.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...