Montag, 13. November 2017

new 1/144 diorama, German open field fortification

I started this week again with a new Diorama. I will build something with an open field fortification. I have some ideas in my mind but yet not the final design. So I started with one of the old wooden Frames I took back from California. Basement is foarm which I cut an started forming some Details.


empty 1/144 diorama 
For the frame I use one of the old black boxes I bought some years ago, still have tons of them.
the foam can be formed with a screwdriver, some old blades and other sculpting tools


my 1/144 Diorama after half a day work

first painting, no the green will not stay


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...