Mittwoch, 18. April 2018

Marinefährprahm and Artilleriefährprahm some progress 16/52

During the last days I found some time to continue painting my new new Kriegsmarine ships. Parallel I started painting the second one, the Marinefährprahm type D. For the Artilleriefährprahm I went with the 3 tone which was used in Norway. The Fährprahm will get something similar, but I haven't decided finally.
Further I added several Details like the guns and the 3.7 cm Flak. All life rafts are painted and the two sets for the Crew arrived from Arrowhead Miniatures Originally they are designed to work for the Luftwaffe, but I am sure they will do their duty for the Kriegsmarine as well.

So here are the next pictures, enjoy them:

Marinefährprahm

Marinefährprahm and Artilleriefährprahm

back of both Prahms, even the same design, they look different

The Artilleriefährprahm had the cargo bay welded while the Fährprahm could load several tanks

for the prototype it is okay, with the next design I have to add the front door and have to change the cover of the cargo bay

the weapons constantly changed and had been increased

1/144 Artilleriefährprahm

the cargo bay, in original, it was covered with corrugated sheet iron



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...