Freitag, 4. Mai 2018

1/144 Marinefährprahm and Artilleriefährprahm 20/52

Finally I finished working on the two German landing crafts. At the moment I have to clean up my desk and then I will go back to some tanks and other long time projects.
The first video shows the Marinefährprahm Type D in the standard version, later they got more and more weapons.


The second video shows the Artilleriefährprahm, Type D but this time I painted it in a 3 tone camouflage as used in Norway.
Sorry that the video is not that clear. I will replace it in the next days with a better version.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...